eTraining’s Safeguarding Commitment
eTraining Ltd is committed to the Safeguarding and well-being of all our learners and fully recognises its responsibilities for protecting vulnerable groups. We expect all staff, learners, contractors, visitors and volunteers working on behalf of or in conjunction with eTraining Ltd to share this commitment.
- We will operate the “safer recruitment practices” in all positions, we carry out full security and criminal record checks on all staff.
- We will ensure ALL staff throughout the organisation are constantly trained and up to date with Safeguarding and how to support learners.
- Our staff will create safe learning environments for all learners.
- Through our enrolment process and throughout our courses we will ensure all learners understand Safeguarding and how to look after themselves and others.
- We will create an environment where students have the confidence to come forward to speak or act if they, or someone else, is at risk of harm.
- We will have a dedicated Safeguarding Officer (Tim Rowe) and Deputy (Jo Gates) so that concerns can be raised at any time.
- We will respect privacy, but will share information when necessary to ensure an individual or groups safety.
- We will use our Safeguarding Policy and strategy to identify and report cases of abuse.
- We will work with the relevant local authorities and government bodies such as Police, Social Services and the Prevent Team to ensure the safety of our students.
- We will embed British values within our training including, democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
- We recognise and adhere all statutory requirements within the relevant pieces of safeguarding legislation.
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our safeguarding team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 462 7745 and ask for the duty safeguarding officer.
Your email or call will be handled with the upmost care and respect.
For full details of our Safeguarding Policy please download a copy below.